Your Love Keeps Me Warm

Friday, November 20, 2015

Hi there! After a busy week crafting for Christmas presents, today I was able to make a couple of cards to participate in challenges. This card is for CAS(E) this sketch!



I love the sketch and I decided to keep my card super simple. I added a little bit of interest with the stitched rectangle and stitched hearts. 

My Supplies:
Stamps: MFT Hug in a Mug 
Dies: MFT Die-namics Blueprint 13, MFT Hot Cocoa Cups
Ink: PTI True Black
Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, PTI Stamper's Select White

Thank you for coming by! 



2 comments:

  1. Those stitched red hearts are precious as can be. And white and red are always a great combo for "love" cards. You cased this sketch fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This totally makes me smile! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate them :)

 
site design by designer blogs