Merry Monday #129 {Neon Colors!}

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hello! Today I have a card I made for this week's Merry Monday challenge which is to use neon colors. This is so far out of my comfort zone but I decided to give it a shot.


Here is my card:

I started out with the pink background and dry embossed it with a snowflake embossing folder. Then I die cut the chevron and the tree. I punched the snowflakes and cut out a white piece of card stock to look like a mound of snow. I stamped the sentiment I chose to go along with the theme. I then adhered everything to my card front. Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you're having a great week!

My Supplies:
Stamps: PTI City Scenes Christmas Sentiments
Dies: PTI In The Meadow, PTI Chevron Cover Plate
Paper: various colors of Recollections card stock, PTI Clear Card Stock
Ink: Memento Dew Drops Tuxedo Black
Other: Sizzix snowflake embossing folder, Marvy Uchida snowflake punch


3 comments:

  1. So happy you stepped out of your comfort zone and made this lovely card, Jenelle! Love these bright colors together. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card, I love the layout you used. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your color choices and the large blue snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate them :)

 
site design by designer blogs