Make It Monday #183: Dry Embossing Over Heat Embossing

Friday, October 10, 2014

Hi again! For my second post today, I attempted this week's Make It Monday. This is only my second time trying heat embossing and I am enjoying learning the technique.


After I watched Dawn's video, I ran to Hobby Lobby and got a few different colors of embossing powder. I didn't decide what I was going to do until I sat down to make this card today. I flipped through my stamp collection and grabbed PTI's Embellished Elegance. I started with the large happy sentiment and went from there adding the leaves and flowers. I didn't emboss the word everything because I don't have any black embossing powder. I chose a lattice embossing folder by Paper Studio to dry emboss over the heat embossed image. Thank you for coming by! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

My Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Embellished Elegance
Paper: PTI Kraft, Recollections various colors
Ink: Memento Dew Drops Tuxedo Black
Zing Embossing Powders: White, Leaf, Blush, Wave, Grapefruit 


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card Jenelle! Love all the cute flowers with the beautifully embossed background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate them :)

 
site design by designer blogs