Mojo Monday 359

Monday, August 18, 2014

Hello! I loved playing along with Mojo Monday last week so I decided to see what the sketch for this week looks like. I immediately came up with an idea for a card.

This is the sketch:

And this is my card:

I chose a light green for the background paper, two different patterned papers to layer with, and I stamped the circle with different leaves and added my sentiment. I cut a doily to place below the sentiment.


Atop that I added a dark green strip of card stock with a cream double ended banner finished off with cream and green striped twine. I had a great a time making this card. Thank you for coming by!

My Supplies:
Stamps:  PTI Embellished Elegance, PTI Fall Elegance
Paper: PTI Spring Moss, PTI Ripe Avocado,  PTI Turning a New Leaf Patterned Paper, Recollection's cream card stock
Ink: Memento Dew Drops: New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves, Rich Cocoa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate them :)

 
site design by designer blogs